We, bu+engineering GmbH, hereinafter also: “we”, “us” or “the person responsible” take the protection of your personal data seriously and would like to inform you at this point about data protection in our company.
As part of our data protection responsibility, additional obligations have been imposed on us by the entry into force of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679; hereinafter: "GDPR") in order to protect the personal data of the person affected by the processing (we are talking about You as the data subject are also referred to below as “user”, “you”, “you” or “data subject”).
To the extent that we decide on the purposes and means of data processing either alone or jointly with others, this primarily includes the obligation to inform you transparently about the type, scope, purpose, duration and legal basis of the processing (see Articles 13 and 14 DS- GMO). With this declaration (hereinafter: “Data Protection Notice”) we inform you about how your personal data is processed by us.
§ 1 Legal basis for data processing
(1) In principle, any processing of personal data is prohibited by law and is only permitted if the data processing falls under one of the following justifications:
Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR ("Consent"): If the data subject has voluntarily, informedly and unambiguously indicated by a statement or other clear confirmatory action that he/she consents to the processing of his/her data consents to the personal data concerned for one or more specific purposes;
Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR: If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party or to carry out pre-contractual measures that are carried out at the request of the data subject;
Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter c GDPR: If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (e.g. a statutory retention obligation);
Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter d GDPR: If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter e GDPR: If the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the person responsible
Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR ("Legitimate Interests"): If the processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate (in particular legal or economic) interests of the person responsible or a third party, provided that there are no conflicting interests or rights of the data subject outweigh (especially if it involves a minor).
(2) Below we specify the applicable legal basis for the processing operations we carry out. Processing can also be based on several legal bases.
§ 2 Definitions
The data protection definitions, which are also the basis for this data protection declaration, are based on Art. 4 GDPR.
§ 3 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. E.g. name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4 No. 7 GDPR is
bu + engineering GmbH
Schlader Weg 23
You can find our imprint linked at the bottom of this website.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored in order to answer your questions. The data arising in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer necessary, or its processing will be restricted if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the defined storage period criteria.
§ 4 Your rights
(1) If your personal data is processed, you are the data subject within the meaning of the GDPR. As a data subject, you have the right at any time with regard to personal data concerning you:
in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, and the existence of a right to lodge a complaint , request the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect data or the completion of your data stored by us;
in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is;
to request the restriction of the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR,
in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another person responsible (“data portability”);
to object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that the processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter e or Letter f GDPR. This is particularly the case if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you. Unless it is an objection to direct advertising, when exercising such an objection we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we continue the processing;
in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, your consent given once (also before the GDPR came into force, i.e. before May 25, 2018) - i.e. your voluntary, informed and unambiguous will made clear by a statement or other clear confirmatory action that you agree to the processing of the personal data in question for one or more specific purposes - to revoke your consent to us at any time, if you have given such consent. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data in our company, for example to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Information Security North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestrasse 2 – 4, 40213 Düsseldorf, email:email@example.com.
(2) You can inform us of your objection at any time, for example
per email firstname.lastname@example.org or
in writing to bu + engineering GmbH, Schlader Weg 23, 57482 Wenden
§ 5 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) We do not operate the website on our own server. The operator of the server on which this website is operated is:
[Wix.com, 40 Namal Tel Aviv St., Tel Aviv 6350671 email@example.com].
The data mentioned in Section 3 Paragraph 2 is stored on the server and transmitted to us.
We are not obliged to operate our own server for the website. Data processing by another server provider is in the legitimate interest of the company within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We have concluded a contract for order processing with the operator of the server in accordance with the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.
(2) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, only the personal data that your browser transmits to the server will be processed. If you would like to view our website, only the data that is technically necessary to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security will be transmitted. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. This involves the following data:
– IP address of the requesting computer, which is shortened so that a personal reference can no longer be established
– Date and time of call
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code (message as to whether the website was accessed successfully)
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software used.
(3) The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored in the form mentioned above for the duration of the session. The data is stored in log files to ensure the functionality of the website. The data also serves us to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data will not be evaluated for marketing purposes in this context.
These purposes also include our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f of the GDPR.
(4) The data mentioned in Section 3 Paragraph 2 will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. If the data is collected to provide the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. The user cannot object to the storage of technically necessary data.
§ 6 Cookies
(2) Cookies can contain data that makes it possible to recognize the device used. In some cases, cookies only contain information about certain settings that are not personally identifiable. However, cookies cannot directly identify a user. A distinction is made between session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and permanent cookies, which are stored for a limited period of time beyond the individual session.
(4) You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally, and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
2002/58/EC available at:
2009/136/EC available at:
(6) Our website uses the following cookies:
§ 7 Posts and comments
We run a blog on our website that contains articles on various topics. The contributions can be commented on by readers. Comments and related data, such as IP addresses, are stored if this is technically necessary.
The content of the comments also remains on our website until it has been completely deleted or had to be deleted for legal reasons.
The storage of contributions and comments is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
You are entitled to the rights specified in Section 2 to the extent permitted by law.
§ 8 Changes to these data protection regulations
As of: October 9, 2023